Pedestrian traffic data analysis tool
Tc-Street by Abantia T-Cuento makes available to retailers, real state agents and the Administration, quantitative and qualitative data on pedestrian traffic of the main streets and shopping areas of Spain, France and Germany.
We were asked to create a web platform that allow users to acquire and analyze data from pedestrian traffic, obtained in real time through over 1,500 people-counting sensors. The result was a simple and intuitive interface where users could analyze the temporal statistics of pedestrian traffic, for a specific street and in time slots, allowing comparisons between different streets or periods.
WHAT WE DID
- Information architecture
- User interface design (UX & UI)
- Multi-device (Responsive design)
- Content Management System (Fishh)
- Integration with e-mail marketing manager
- Integration with Google Maps API
- Integration with payment systems
- SEO optimization
- Counting points
- Data managed